MHAGC Marketing & Media Manager
The Marketing & Media person will work to promote the MHAGC brand via the planning, development and implementation of MHAGC’s marketing plan and programs, including marketing & fundraising communications, public relations, and media activities. They develop the brand of MHAGC and help to direct the marketing and media efforts.
This position collaborates with the CEO and Board of Directors in charting the direction of the MHAGC message, and in ensuring the effective execution of the marketing plan.
Typical Volunteer Efforts
- Creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance the Organization’s image and position within the community
- Organization of marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations
- identify brand-building areas
- Leverage customer/donor/sponsor insight data to refine brand management.
- Assist the Content & Copy Writer, Social Media Volunteer and Web Coordinator
- Help the Development Coordinator to ensure fundraising materials and communications are integrated into the marketing plan
- 1-3+ hours per week - Flexible hours. Ideally, this position is a combination of in-person and remote volunteering. Can be exclusively remote for the right candidate. Preference will be given to Chicago area residents.
- Knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities.
- Experience in marketing, communications or public relations.
College Credit Opportunity
- This position can be designed for undergraduate or graduate program internship/practicum credits. The exact number of hours and responsibilities can be tailored to meet the requirements of individual programs.
- Market Research
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-5 hours per week
- Program Manager
- Grant Writer
- IT Support Volunteer
- Volunteer CPA / Accountant
- Web Coordinator
- Social Media & Internet Marketing
- Outreach to Superintendents and...
- Film Maker
- General Development Volunteer
- Volunteer and receive 25% Stipend
- ZOHO CRM specialist
- Curriculum & Programming Manager
- Office Support
- Content & Copywriter
- Board of Directors Volunteers
- Referral Coordinator
- Program Facilitator
- Event Planner
- Administrative Volunteer Positions