The Media Arts Center San Diego, producer of the 24th Annual San Diego Latino Film Festival (March 16-26, 2017), is seeking event coordinators to assist with the planning of and management of various special events scheduled throughout our annual celebration of Latino cinema.We are looking for self-starting, organized, experienced, take-charge candidates to join the team. PR/Marketing skills are a huge plus. This opportunity requires you to be comfortable running the operations behind events with 100+ guests.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "SDLFF Event Planning" in the subject line.
This is an unpaid, seasonal volunteer position.
Please advise if you require school credit.
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Youth Program Marketing Associate
- Community Outreach Internship
- Movie Theater Ushers
- Design Volunteer
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Film Curator Volunteer
- Event Planning
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Youth Media & Tech Camp Assistants
- Youth Program Admin Support
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookkeeper (Entry-Level)