The Media Arts Center San Diego, producer of the 23rd Annual San Diego Latino Film Festival, is seeking event coordinators to assist with the planning of and management of various special events scheduled throughout our annual celebration of Latino cinema.We are looking for self-starting, organized, experienced, take-charge candidates to join the team. PR/Marketing skills are a huge plus. This opportunity requires you to be comfortable running the operations behind events with 100+ guests.
Send your resume to: email@example.com. Include "SDLFF Event Planning" in the subject line.
This is an unpaid, seasonal volunteer position.
Please advise if you require school credit.
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Youth Program Marketing Associate
- Community Outreach Internship
- Design Volunteer
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Event Planning
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Youth Program Admin Support
- Marketing / Admin Associate