The Media Arts Center San Diego, producer of the 25th Anniversary San Diego Latino Film Festival (March 15-25, 2018), is seeking special event volunteers to assist with the planning of and management of various special events leading-up to, and scheduled throughout our annual celebration of Latino cinema 2017-2018.We are looking for self-starting, organized, experienced, take-charge candidates to join the team. Special Event skills/experience are a huge plus. This opportunity requires you to be comfortable working with a team on events with 100+ guests.
Send your resume to: email@example.com. Include "SDLFF Event Planning" in the subject line.
This is an unpaid, seasonal volunteer position.
Please advise if you require school credit.
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hrs per week.
- Experience in event planning, project management, special events, etc..
- Business Development Volunteer
- Front Desk/Clerical Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Community Outreach Internship
- Movie Theater Ushers
- Website & Graphic Design...
- Social Media/Marketing Volunteer
- Film Curator Volunteer
- Event Planning Volunteers
- Admin. Asst. to Operations Manager
- Part Time Administrative Assistant
- Marketing / Admin Associate
- Bookkeeper (Entry-Level)