2017 has approached and Chosen Abilities Resource Center, Inc. is seeking a passionate and experienced CPA to join our exciting and fun family. Individual should be qualified in Non Profit Accounting Procedures as well as corporate procedures. He/she will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports. Audit financial reports for compliance and review to ensure there are no discrepancies. Will primarily maintain and audit Organization financial records, oversee budget and financial management. Seeking an individual with knowledge of In-kind donations, matching funds, and volunteer hours. Participate in strategic planning, fraud prevention and budget development. Primarily this individual will be responsible for providing audited financials as requested when applying for grants and other financial resources.
Recommend budget adjustments and create/maintain annual budget. Will provide audited financial report for grant proposals. Prepare cash flow forecasts. Prepare monthly analysis of budget to actual and forecasts.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business or related field
- CPA Certification
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Experience with Non-Profit and IRS filings
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic detail oriented personality with a strong sense of urgency around details and deadlines.
- Able to prioritize workload and exhibit sound judgment in sensitive situations and/or materials.
- Creative thinker with a proven ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems efficiently while maintaining confidentiality
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- short or long term commitment
- 3 years Accounting, CPA preferredExperience with Non profit Accounting Procedures<