Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to teach and guide disadvantaged youth and adolescents by providing developmental services through mentorship programs.
MRU is currently seeking an administrative intern and driver who will assist the founder complete routine administrative functions such as answering telephones, manage paper or electronic filing systems, or scheduling and confirming appointments. The intern will also be responsible for special projects as they arise within the organization. This position will also be responsible for driving individuals to and from various locations in the area. Internship will help students fulfill internship requirements by providing knowledge and developing skills.
A time commitment of at least five (5) hours per week will be required.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Order materials or supplies.
- Prepare documentation for meetings.
- Use computer for various applications.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Proofread documents, records, or other files to ensure accuracy.
- Operate vehicles.
- Transport individuals via vehicle.
- Pick up orders or make deliveries.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- Valid PA driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Experience working with youth
- Experience with administrative tasks
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use the Internet
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- When you Make a Donatin through Amazon you are effecting the lives of the people we serve in the community. Thank you.
- Executive Admin
- Youth Services
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- Five (5) hours per week