7 people are interested
Adminstrative Intern & Driver
ORGANIZATION: Mentor's R Us Inc.
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
Mentor's R Us Inc. (MRU) is a non-profit organization seeking to inspire youth and adults by modeling sustainable life skills.
MRU is currently seeking an administrative intern and driver who will assist the founder complete routine administrative functions such as answering telephones, manage paper or electronic filing systems, or scheduling and confirming appointments. The intern will also be responsible for special projects as they arise within the organization. This position will also be responsible for driving individuals to and from various locations in the area. Internship will help students fulfill internship requirements by providing knowledge and developing skills.
A time commitment of at least five (12) hours per week will be required.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information.
- Order materials or supplies.
- Prepare documentation for meetings.
- Use computer for various applications.
- Enter information into databases or software programs.
- Proofread documents, records, or other files to ensure accuracy.
- Operate vehicles.
- Transport individuals via vehicle.
- Pick up orders or make deliveries.
Qualifications of a successful candidate will include:
- Valid PA driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Experience working with youth
- Experience with administrative tasks
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use the Internet
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- When you Make a Donation through Amazon you are effecting the lives of the people we serve in the community. Thank you.
About Mentor's R Us Inc.
At Select Locations, Scotrun Estates, ScotRun, PA 18332, US
Mentors R Us Inc. (MRU) is 501 c3 Christian non-profit organization seeking to inspire youth & adults by modeling sustainable life skills through engagement in hands on experiences. What sets MRU apart from other non profits is our commitment to effective service, relationship building & our unique program designs. All are welcome to volunteer!!!!!
MRU acknowledges that Inspiration can unlock the keys to hidden potential in youth and adults. Our Programs match real world experiences with dreams that seem unattainable.
This program promises to improve relationships, self-esteem, social & life skills, emotional stability, morals, health and spiritual awareness. Mentor's and Mentees meet in teams for extra support. Activities are pre-arranged by topic to create the most beneficial environment for the youth and the Mentor.
MRU's Independent Living Program: Mentor's & Mentee's will share living quarters as MRU's philosophy expand to the home base. Mentee's will transition through the program in approximately three years until they gain their own independence into society.
MRU's newest program is in South Philly!
Check out our website and social media for information on our other programs!!!
At Select LocationsWithin 15 miles of this locationStroudsburg, PA 18360
February 21, 2024
- Executive Admin
- Youth Services
- Professional Development
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- Five (5) hours per week