The Human Resources Intern will assist the Human Resources Department and staff in the acquisition, retention, and administration of staff through participation in various aspects of the department’s daily operations.
- Perform administrative tasks including but not limited to filing, data entry, phone contact, etc.
- Facilitate the initiation, maintenance, organization, and audit of department documentation and records
- Generate visual and verbal content for various publications both online and print (i.e. newsletters, flyers, presentations)
- Assist in community outreach to raise awareness of employment opportunities at The Arc
- Other duties as assigned
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-10 hours a week. Minimum three month commitment.
- Gain professional experience and...
- Dance Instructor
- Help neighbors with...
- Assist people with disabilities...
- Parent/Infant Classroom Assistant
- Recreation Aide Driver (Leisure...
- Recreation Aide (Leisure Express)
- Marketing Intern
- Recreation Lead
- Gain Professional Experience &...
- Art Instructor--Help give the...