Help bring joy into the lives of hospice patients with your passion for music by singing, playing an instrument or just sharing your favorite song to brighten their day. Musical Companion Volunteers can visit one of our in-patient units or ALF’s.
- Music Therapy
- Music Arts
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 3 hours per week
- Drug Screening and PPD.
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Musical Companion Volunteer South
- Companion Care Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer - Miami...
- Companion Care Volunteer South
- Musical Companion Volunteer...
- Ensure Milk Delivery to Catholic...
- Musical Companion Volunteer ML
- Companion Care Volunteer Broward
- Companion Care Volunteer ML