The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborate with our clients -- the Non Profit Organizations -- to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in marketing, strategy, human resources/ organization, finance & IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven Project Management Office Team.
The Associate Director role covers Program Management and People Management. The Associate Director will manage and develop client relationships. The Associate Director will be working with senior management of client companies to address strategic and operational issues that result in successful implementations of solutions. They will partner with the Project Development Team to evaluate the overall solution for potential client, manage customer relationships. The Associate Director will also take on a lead role for the engagements and be responsible for overall client interaction and be very familiar with project implementation methodologies and account management.
Key Role Activities and Responsibilities :
Define project scope, objectives, execution and transition.
Ensure projects are implemented successfully and that customers realize the value of the solutions provided.
Work together with clients to develop and implement new opportunities
Lead volunteers and client teams as the Project Manager
Understand client culture and manage client relationships
Support business development activities
Manage, coach, delegate volunteers
Assist in managing a portfolio, implementation projects on schedule, and with high client satisfaction
Assist in hiring, retaining and motivating the best and brightest employees
Refining and developing methodologies, tools and programs around implementations and other services
Refining, developing and monitoring metrics to assess the success of the team and individuals.
Assist in selling new PS service offerings
Meetings: 2 in person and 2 conference calls on Wednesdays at a weekly basis.
Time: Minimum 5 hours [excluding meeting time].
Experience: Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 6+ years of experience in the field.
Specific Requirements (Skills and Abilities):
• Willingness to take initiatives.
• Strong program management skills. Candidates with PMP will be preferred.
• Excellent in communication and presentation.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must attend weekly meeting on Wednesdays on a regular basis.
• Must be willing to commit to a minimum of 1 year.
General Requirements :
• Should have passion for serving community.
• Should be reliable.
• Should have a sense of humor.
•Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal
- Leadership development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
- Satisfactory volunteering experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Director - Marketing Team
- Senior Associates - Talent...
- HR Manager - Application...
- Business Development Expert
- Associate Director - Talent...
- HR Director
- Business Development Senior...
- Director - HR Team
- Business Development Senior...
- Manager - Graphic Designing
- Business Consulting Service...
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Volunteer Facilitator
- Product Management Specialist
- Team Member for Financial...
- Practice Development Competency...
- Project Management...
- Event Planner
- Practice Development & Strategy...