Adelante! is a networking opportunity for Spanish speaking families who have a loved one with an intellectual and developmental disability. You do not need to speak Spanish in order to participate and you volunteer. Volunteers help with registration, set up and clean up, and with child care.
Adelante! Minneapolis meets the 2nd Thu. of the month from 6:30-8:30pm
?Adelante! St. Paul meets the 4th Wed. of the month from 6:30-8:30pm
To learn more or to volunteer contact Michelle Theisen at 952-920-0855 or email@example.com.
- Customer Service
- Child Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Rack 'em Up in Brooklyn Center!
- Rack 'em Up in Bloomington!
- Childcare Volunteers Needed -...
- Make a difference in the Spanish...
- Rack 'em Up in St. Paul!
- Childcare Volunteer Minneapolis...
- Child Care Volunteers
- Volunteer with ¡Adelante! -...
- GetSet for Work! Intern
- Rack 'em Up in New Hope!
- Family Fun Event – Sat. Feb 11th!
- Gala Galore & More!
- Make a Difference Day – Sat. Feb...
- Help a child, help a community!
- Rack 'em Up in Richfield!
- Child care volunteers needed!...