Volunteer Board of Director opportunity for Global Outreach Doctors, a humanitarian organization of dedicated medical professionals providing disaster response, international healthcare, canine search and rescue and portable satellite communications in disaster regions. GoDocs also provides ongoing medical support in regions affected by high infant mortality and famine. Current board members: The Founder/President has a 20-year background as the prior CEO of a media company with 1000 associates, and 10 years in the international medical response field. Two board members/medical co-directors are MDs with substantial international medical backgrounds. Other members of the Board include a director of an international humanitarian summit and an international attorney based in Hong Kong.
Please visit our website for more information about GoDocs: Globaloutreachdoctors.org. A Skype interview with the president will be conducted after a brief email exchange of candidate qualifications and answering any questions you may have. Thank you for your interest! Andrew
- Resource Development / Management
- Disaster Response
- Strategic Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Highly Visible Journalist for...
- Canine Search & Rescue
- Executive Director for...
- SATCOM officer for Disaster...
- Board Director for International...
- Website Support Volunteer for...
- Technical Officer
- Social Media Manager
- Pro Bono Accountant (CPA)
- Co-Marketing Director
- Critical Incident Stress...
- Logistics Manager and Support...
- Medical staff: D.O., M.D., RN,...