- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
45 people are interested
Seabury Resources for Aging seeks a still photographer to help document our work with older adults and their families in the DC area. This will include special events.
About Seabury Resources for Aging
6031 Kansas Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20011, US
Seabury Resources for Aging's mission is to provide personalized, affordable services and housing options to help older adults in the greater Washington, DC area live with independence and dignity.
Seabury Resources for Aging provides free or affordable support in multiple ways for older adults and their families who are undergoing unfamiliar life transitions. We offer:
- Seabury Senior Living Communities: Friendship Terrace, Springvale Terrace, and Home First(r) Residences
- Care Management: provides counsel and professional guidance to older adults and their families
- Ward 5 and Ward 6 Lead Agency Services: plans and delivers direct services to older adults and their caregivers living in Washington DC's Ward 5 and Ward 6
- Age-In-Place(r): utilizes volunteers for free yard maintenance and clean up projects to help older adults stay in their homes
- Congregational Resources provides resources and support for congregations in the Episcopal Diocese of Washington and United Church of Christ Potomac Association
We'll work with your schedule.
Seabury Resources for Aging6031 Kansas Ave. NWWashington, DC 20011
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design / Print
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- It depends on the project and location.