Mercy Ships is in need of a skilled Marine Electrician to serve within the Engineering Department aboard the Africa Mercy!
Duties will include:
- Maintain and routinely inspect electrical machinery, equipment, distribution, and lighting systems as assigned.
- Report immediately to the Chief Electrician whenever anything unforeseen happens.
- Report to Chief Electrician with regards to status of assignments and consumption of spare parts and stores.
- Plan and report work in Company planned maintenance system.
- Other duties as assigned
Think you've got what it takes live on a hospital ship and serve the worlds forgotten poor? Join us on this mission!
- System Engineering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 months minimum, 1-2 years preferred.