Reading tutors help first and second grade students with reading and literacy skills during the school year. Depending on the childs needs tutors listen to the children read; practice letters and sounds; and work on phonics skills.
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- At least one hour per week during the school year.
- Receive Lebanon City School Board approval.
- Head Start Classroom Aid - F
- Genealogical Research - WCGS
- Hospice Volunteer - HBWC
- Thrift Shop and Food Pantry...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - KLCS
- Head Start Classroom Aid - SL
- Adult Reading Tutors - Warren...
- Junior High Office...
- Senior Center Volunteer - WCCS
- Guardian Friendly Visitor
- Intake Volunteer
- Historical Society Volunteer -...
- Reading Tutor
- Junior High School Library...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - L