Fashionistas Needed in Costa Mesa
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
80 people are interested
Are you a fashion-savvy person with a heart to help? The Working Wardrobes Resale in Costa Mesa is staffed by dedicated, enthusiastic, fun-loving retail volunteers with a strong sense of style and a desire to give back to their community. $0.87 of every dollar in sales benefits Working Wardrobes' programs and services! Your involvement is vital to the thousands of men, women, young adults and veterans we help to achieve self-sufficiency through meaningful employment.
- Put your passion for fashion to work with customers.
- Build your social network.
- Learn techniques in retail management, fashion merchandising and marketing.
- Help transform lives through the services of Working Wardrobes.
- Work as a team player to ensure each customer receives the best service possible.
- Perform daily department maintenance tasks including stock work, re-merchandising, display, price markdowns, merchandise transfers and light cleaning.
- Greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner.
- Must have a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Must be able to stand for a period of time.
- Ability to develop relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion.
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Customer service, cash register experience and a great fashion sense are a plus.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer or for more details.
About Working Wardrobes
1851 Kettering Street, Irvine, CA 92614, US
At Working Wardrobes we do everything in our power to help men, women, veterans and young adults overcome difficult challenges, so they can achieve the dignity of work.
For 28 years, Working Wardrobes has provided vital programs and services to men, women, veterans and young adults, facing life challenges to help them achieve self-sufficiency and meaningful employment. Every 87 cents per dollar donated directly benefits the clients we serve.
Working Wardrobes serves clients from a diverse spectrum of backgrounds such as veterans, alcohol and substance abuse, domestic violence, transitional homelessness and human trafficking. We provide career training and life skills workshops on resume writing, interviewing, job searching, financial literacy, wardrobe and much more. Working Wardrobes advocates social enterprise, operating The Hanger resale boutiques in Tustin and Laguna Niguel, three Resale shops in Costa Mesa, Anaheim and Garden Grove.
We'll work with your schedule.
Working Wardrobes Thrift Shop803 19th StreetCosta Mesa, CA 92627
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- People Skills
- Sales Marketing
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- To be determined.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Will consider those under 16 years old.