Visiting our Hospice patients and bringing what you have to the table. Different needs can be filled off of the skill you may have to offer. Some patients may only need someone to talk to, some like to make crafts or maybe just watch their favorite TV show with them. There are so many ways to make someone smile and brighten their day.
- Exhibition Arts
- Elder care
- Music Arts
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 4 hours a week
- Short orientation,car insurance,TB test, and minors will need adult permission
- A Phone Call Is A Way To Help...
- No Experience Necessary Love and...
- Topeka Volunteers Kansas Hospice...
- Kansas Hospice Cares!
- All Hands On Deck!!!
- Summertime Is Here!!!
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Transportion/ Errand Run For A...
- Topeka We Can Use Volunteers For...
- Its Nice To Be Nice! Help Bring...
- Office Suport for Hospice
- End Of Life Care Volunteers...
- Calling Office All Volunteers!!!!
- Spend Some Time With A Hospice...
- Office Help Needed For Hospice...
- Volunteer For Hospice!
- HELP A HOSPICE PATIENT!!!!
- Office Support In Shawnee!!
- End Of Life Volunteers Needed!!
- Help Brighten A Hospice Patient...