Our Volunteers are an integral part of our care team. Grace Hospice provides extensive training and unwavering support and appreciation of your gift of time and self. At this time Grace Hospice is in need of Volunteers in the Monfort Heights area to provide emotional support and companionship to our facility patients. Our office is located in Norwood and serves the greater Southwest Ohio area. This is an extremely flexible opportunity and probably one of the most rewarding that you will find.
- People Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Reading / Writing
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Patience, compassion & an interest in helping another person
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Do you like visiting with Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice