Do you want to make a difference in the lives of seniors in poverty? Come and help us every 3rd Wednesday of each month at 1:45-3:00pm at our high rise mobile food shelf. You will assist us by carrying in food, setting up tables, handing out numbers, passing out food, and taking down tables. We need up to 15 volunteers. You will receive Civil Rights training that is mandated.
Come help us alleviate hunger.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 hours one time per month
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Outing to the St. Paul Central...
- Water Color Class Escort
- Cribbage Volunteers
- Fishing Outings with Senior...
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Summer Lake Outings With Seniors
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Table Games Volunteer
- Boat Outing - White Bear Lake
- Minneapolis Pops Concert Outing
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center