Thrift Shop Clerk - Meals On Wheels (Winter Haven)
28 people are interested
- Do you enjoy retail? Do you like working with clothes?
- Must be age 18 or older.
- Maybe you’re excellent at customer service and prefer to work with people?
- Whichever is your expertise, this assignment could be a great fit for you!
- Meals on Wheels, along with their great food services, also have a thrift store and they are in need of volunteer Thrift Store Clerks to help with various tasks within the store.
- Assignments vary from helping bag items, assist in the clothes room categorizing sizes, stocking shelves and/or assisting customers on the floor.
- The store is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (There are two shifts so flexibility is optional as you desire!) All store proceeds help to generate funds to provide meal services to Polk’s seniors. Thanks to giving individuals like yourself, Meals on Wheels can fulfill their mission!
About Volunteer Polk
1290 Golfview Avenue, Bartow, FL 33830, US
Volunteer Polk’s Mission We mobilize volunteers and resources to improve the quality of life for people throughout Polk County.
Polk County volunteers are seeking to:
- Make A Difference,
- Meet Others, and/or to
- Maximize their Career Skills - while assisting various agencies in County government.
Assignments are targeted to make a difference in the areas of:
- Education -STEM
- Economic Development & Community
- Health & Nutrition
- Public Safety
You may choose to volunteer once-a-week or once-in-a-while!
We'll work with your schedule.
Meals on Wheels of Polk County(Behind Offices)620 Sixth Street N.W.Winter Haven, FL 33880
- Sales Process
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- 9 a.m.-12 p.m. , 12 p.m-3 p.m. or 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Be able to stand, reach, bend, and llift.