The Kentucky Historical Society posts unpaid volunteer intern opportunities for fall, spring and summer. Please go to the website for deadlines and details. If you are interested in history, education, library science, museum collections or public history the Kentucky Historical Society has rewarding intern positions available. We can work with you to earn class credit. www.history.ky.gov/intern. KHS offers a learning experience for students.
Contact Phyllis Gilman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- General Education
- Exhibition Arts
- Basic Computer Skills
- Library Sciences
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Internships require a minimum 12 hours per week
- Exhibits Research Assistant...
- Do you like hearing the stories...
- Archival Processing Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Looking for a rewarding...
- Artifact Photographer
- A Kentucky Journey Exhibit Care...
- School Programs Volunteer
- Records Management Volunteer
- Special Events Volunteer
- Kentucky Junior Historical...
- Do you have an interest in Civil...
- Cataloging Volunteer