You are assisting us with our mission to empower people with disabilities and other disadvantages to achieve independence and improve their lives, by helping our staff provide excellent customer service while you are also assisting the employees with clerical duties so that they can focus on the big picture. . Filing, data entry, answering phones and other clerical duties are some of the tasks you may be requested to do. You may be trained on specific data bases. This position is flexible during business hours.
This opportunity is avaliable in Dayton and Lima, OH
- Office Management
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per week
- Be avaliable during the hours of 9:00am-4:00pm
- Lobby Ambassador/Greeter
- Summer Youth volunteers NEEDED!
- Radio Reading Services surveyer
- Volunteers needed at our senior...
- Allen County, Lima Adult Day...
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Office and clerical opportunities
- Volunteers with basic computer...
- Coffee Cart assistant needed!
- Radio Reading Services-Read to...