You are assisting us with our mission to empower people with disabilities and other disadvantages to achieve independence and improve their lives, by helping our staff provide excellent customer service while you are also assisting the employees with clerical duties so that they can focus on the big picture. . Filing, data entry, answering phones and other clerical duties are some of the tasks you may be requested to do. You may be trained on specific data bases. This position offers flexible hours Monday through Friday's during business hours.
This opportunity is avaliable in Dayton and Lima, OH
- Office Management
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per week
- Be avaliable during the hours of 9:00am-4:00pm
- Senior Adult Day Center...
- Lobby Ambassador
- Digital Skills training assistant
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Quality Assurance Department...
- Information Technology wiz
- Radio Reading volunteer
- Radio news room assistant
- Senior Adult Day Services...
- Visually impaired guide-Once per...
- Companion and activity assistant...
- Clerical/Admin assistant volunteer
- Community Computer Lab helper
- Coffee Cart Assistant