We are seeking a detail-oriented, flexible and positive-attitude individual to join our volunteer team as an Grant Writer, responsible for grant writing and maintance as well as looking into a POS campaign at local spots in the neighborhood. This individual will have experience with Grant Writing and some marketing. One-year minimum commitment with an average of 2-3 hours per week. Specific responsibilities include:
- Writing and sending out at least 5 grants a month
- Prepare, write, and manage the submission process to government, corporate and foundation funding sources. Write and submit interim and final reports
- Manage grants calendar.
- Maintain electronic and paper files.
- Update donor information.
- Work with Foundation Administor on POS campaigns
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Technical Writing
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2-3 hours a week
- Must have grant writing background/skills