Currently looking for a professional and dependable individual to join The New Heights Educational Group.
The Virtual Development Associate Director will report to the Virtual Development Director.
Some of the job duties will consist of, but not limited to:
- Oversee volunteers in the area of: Website Design/Development, Social Media, and other IT-Technical related tasks
- Assist with building partnerships and affiliate relationships and sharing information provided by NHEG through social media venues on a regular basis.
- Offer feedback on website design, IT infrastructure, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned
- A combination of education (Bachelor’s degree related to Business Management) and 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Experience managing volunteers (preferred)
- Experience with technology and working knowledge of web development (preferred)
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
IMPORTANT: Resume and three (3) References with email addresses are required for consideration
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to Dr. Marina K at email@example.com . Please use the Subject Line: NHEG Associate Director (your name)
- Website Project Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a week
- resume and references with email address
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- WordPress Expert Needed Urgently!
- Ohio Department of Education...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- LifterLMS Assistant/Classroom...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Secretary/ Grant Writer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers