Our five dining rooms are strategically located throughout the Valley, from Mesa to El Mirage, to be easily accessible to the people who need them most. Every day, we prepare more than 4,500 nourishing meals free of charge to homeless or low-income individuals and families.
Volunteer duties include but are not limited to: room preparation, setting up tables and chairs, greeting guests, serving meals, waiting on tables, sorting / giving out essential items to guests (eg, clothing, hygiene kits, etc.), clean up (eg, mopping, taking out garbage, washing dishes, etc). Closed-toe shoes with rubber soles required. We appreciate volunteers being flexible & helping where the greatest need is; this may mean working in an area different than originally scheduled.
Volunteer Shifts: Monday-Friday 6-8:30am
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8:30 am
- Volunteers 14 or 15 yrs. old must be accompanied by an adult
- Urban Farm Gardener
- Dream Center: Spend Time with...
- Pizza Fridays
- Certified Barber for St. Vincent...
- St. Vincent de Paul's Resource...
- St. Vincent de Paul Bike Repair...
- Serve Lunch to the Homeless
- Serve Breakfast to the Homeless
- Hearts & Hands Community Day
- Thrift Store Assistant
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant