SVdP has been serving our community throughout central and northern Arizona since 1946.
* Services for the homeless.
* Medical and dental care for the working poor.
* Charity dining rooms that serve thousands each day.
* Food boxes for hungry families.
* Thrift stores throughout the region.
* A bridge housing shelter.
* General assistance for individuals in need.
To begin, as the first step in our volunteer welcoming process, we invite you to attend a volunteer orientation. This will give you a sense of our mission and history, and help you figure out the ways to use your passions to best help us accomplish our service to the community. We’ll review the many different volunteer opportunities available (over 25 programs / locations!), and help you figure out where your interests match up and what type of volunteer position will work best for you and your schedule.
If you are interested in attending a volunteer orientation please email email@example.com or call 602-261-6886.