Provide visitors to the Main St. Community Services Building excellent customer service and ensure a positive experience with Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley. Lobby Ambassadors will be the face of the agency to many people.
They will be empowered to learn and know as much about the agency and the community services building as possible in order to facilitate easy access to visitors and consumers, making their visit a meaningful one.
Shifts are typically 4 hours and combine sitting, standing and short distance walking.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift per week (M-F) (4 hours)
- Casual attire-Shirt provided
- Senior Adult Day Center...
- Lobby Ambassador
- Digital Skills training assistant
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Quality Assurance Department...
- Information Technology wiz
- Radio Reading volunteer
- Radio news room assistant
- Senior Adult Day Services...
- Visually impaired guide-Once per...
- Companion and activity assistant...
- Clerical/Admin assistant volunteer
- Community Computer Lab helper
- Coffee Cart Assistant