Do you have a nice smile? Do you like to help people? This may be the opportunity for you!
Provide visitors to the Main St. Community Services Building excellent customer service and ensure a positive experience with Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley. Lobby Ambassadors will be the face of the agency to many people.
They will be empowered to learn and know as much about the agency and the community services building as possible in order to facilitate easy access to visitors and consumers, making their visit a meaningful one.
Shifts are typically 4 hours and combine sitting, standing and short distance walking.
Currently looking for Monday and Tuesday mornings
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One shift per week (M-F) (4 hours)
- Casual business attire - black or Kahki slacks. We provide shirt.
- Senior Adult Day Center...
- Lobby Ambassador/Greeter
- Senior Adult Day Services...
- Radio Reading Services surveyer
- Companion and activity assistant...
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Program Ambassador, Miami Valley...
- Research Facilitator, Miami...
- Community Computer Lab helper
- Coffee Cart Assistant
- Radio Reading volunteer