Provide visitors to the Main St. campus excellent customer service and ensure a positive experience with Goodwill Easter Seals Miami Valley. Lobby Ambassadors will be the face of the agency to many people.
They will be empowered to learn and know as much about the agency and the community services building as possible in order to facilitate easy access to visitors and consumers, making their visit a meaningful one.
Shifts are typically 4 hours and combine sitting, standing and short distance walking.
- People Skills
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One shift per week (M-F) (4 hours)
- Casual business attire - black or Kahki slacks
- Lobby Ambassador/Greeter
- Summer Youth volunteers NEEDED!
- Radio Reading Services surveyer
- Volunteers needed at our senior...
- Allen County, Lima Adult Day...
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Inventory help needed! Once per...
- Office and clerical opportunities
- Volunteers with basic computer...
- Volunteer Customer Service...
- Radio Reading Services-Read to...