Case Management Service Intern
DONATE TO THIS
43 people are interested
Supports the Be The Match Case Management team and individual patient-search progression through a variety of duties:
- Will learn the process of unrelated bone marrow transplants and how the NMDP plays a crucial role in delivering these transplants.
- Will learn how to navigate the computer applications used by the Case Management Department.
- Will support the Case Management team through a variety of duties related to individual patient-search progression and support of our transplant center network.
- Will gain experience with data management and analysis for multiple Case Management and organizational projects throughout the semester.
- Will participate in shadowing numerous other departments to gain insight into the NMDP and the work that the company does.
- Will develop communication, teamwork, prioritization, and time management skills while supporting the life-saving work of the Case Management team and the NMDP.
Intern will participate in other activities and special projects as assigned. Intern also participates in shadowing numerous other departments to gain insight into the NMDP and the work that the company does.
We'll work with your schedule.
500 N 5th St.Minneapolis, MN 55401
- Case Work / Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 10-12 hrs/wk, minimum of 120 service hrs needed
- enrolled in college or university