Supports the Be The Match Case Management team and individual patient-search progression through a variety of duties. Assists with maintaining the electronic chart management application utilized by the Case Management department. Learns and uses NMDP-specific computer applications and maintains donor and patient confidentiality at all search phases. Maintains an organized sort and file process that supports the Case Management team. Participates in other activities and special projects as assigned. Participates in shadowing numerous other departments to gain insight into the NMDP and the work that the company does.
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 10-12 hrs/wk, minimum of 120 service hrs needed
- enrolled in college or university
- Be The Match Walk+Run Chicago
- Biorepository Service Intern
- Be The Match Walk+Run Service...
- Minneapolis Be The Match...
- Chicago Be The Match Walk+Run...
- Be The Match Walk+Run Program...
- Education and Outreach Service...
- Patient Services Programs Intern
- Finance, Contracts & Procurement...
- Be The Match Walk+Run Philadelphia
- Case Management Service Intern
- Be The Match Walk+Run Minneapolis