Assisting Dan with packing the cold portion of our Meals on Wheels lunch into insulated bags between 7:30 a.m. and 9 a.m.on Thursdays. The cold portion is juice or milk, dessert, fruit and bread. We deliver about 300 meals on Thursdays and packing goes a lot faster if Dan has an assistant. You could help out one Thursday a month or as often as you like. Try it once and see if it's something that appeals to you.
NO COOKING REQUIRED!!!
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- volunteer once a week up to five days a week
- 2 to 3 hour commitment
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Home Delivery: Top & Deliver
- Sorting food: help needed this...
- Assistant to Meals on Wheels...
- Assistant to Home Delivery Driver
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Front Desk
- East African Food Distribution...
- Volunteer Driver
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Assistant
- Office Assistants