We are in need of volunteer Doctors ( in any field), Dentist, Nurse Practitioners, Medical/Dental Assistants, RN, LPN, Dental Hygienists, and other medical personnel for the Turning Points Medical and Dental Clinic. Turning Points offers FREE services to the uninsured and under insured. The Clinic is open 8;30 am until 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday and is now providing free Hepatitis C testing and treatment for qualified patients.
This past year, there were a total of 6,513 client visits to the One Stop Clinic. We have opportunities available were you can volunteer 4 hours a month, 4 hours a week or even 4 hours a day. We are very flexible! Come take a tour and see for yourself what great services are being provided at Turning Points. We love our volunteers. Thank you for considering this opportunity to make a difference in someone's life.
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Turning Points will always work with your schedule
- Help us organize our donation...
- Graphic Designer
- Barber with a Heart
- Enjoy working with others?...
- Security Monitor
- Rewarding Volunteer Opportunity...
- Client Data Entry and Photo ID
- Bilingual Support
- Food Stamp Application Volunteer
- Shower Monitor
- One Stop Medical and Dental Clinic
- Do you have a great command of...
- Earn Student Volunteer...
- Laundry Attendent
- Master Bicycle Mechanic
- Sign Language Interpeter Support
- Do you have Administrative...
- Doctor, Turning Points Needs You!
- Dynamic Telephone Personality
- Do It In A Day Volunteer...