Harvest food, fight hunger, build community!
We will be collecting beautiful fresh fruit that would otherwise go to waste, and donating 100% to local hunger-relief agencies. Join the Volunteer Harvest Team to help us pick as much fruit as possible and pack it into boxes to be donated. Volunteers should be comfortable picking and carrying boxes of fruit, but don’t need to worry about bringing equipment or transporting the fruit. This opportunity is open to volunteers 5 years old and older, although children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Sign up here through our website:
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 5
- 1.5 hrs
- Comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs
- Grapefruit Harvest in Sylmar
- Fight Hunger at Sunday's Channel...
- CSUN Orange Grove Harvest in...
- Navel Orange Harvest in Camarillo
- Grapefruit Harvest in Pasadena
- Oranges, Lemons, and Tangelos to...
- Oranges Harvest in Chatsworth
- Lemon and Orange Harvest in Reseda
- Orange Harvest in Chatsworth
- Valencia Oranges, Tangelos,...
- Orange, Tangelo, and Grapefruit...
- Citrus Rescue Harvest in Mar Vista
- Grapefruit Harvest in Monrovia
- Food for Thought Produce Pick Up
- Orange Harvest in Pasadena
- Citrus Harvest in Simi Valley
- Orange Harvest in Monrovia
- Fight Hunger at Sunday's...
- Orange Harvest in Tarzana
- Dwarf Citrus Trees to Harvest in...