HFH NYC seeks a highly motivated and compassionate individual to work with partner families in areas such as sweat equity, homeownership education, and adjustment to new responsibility. The position’s primary importance is to support the Partner Family by empowering them through homeownership.
The position's primary responsibility is to engage future Habitat for Humanity New York City Family Partners through phone call follow up; email inquiry response; database management; answer questions about the Habitat home ownership program, the application. and selection process.
* Explain the homeownership program
* Describe the family partner selection process and timeline
* Coordinate and schedule Information session attendance; open house attendance; panel interviews and 1-on-1 meetings
* Perform such other tasks as may be needed or requested to facilitate a positive customer experience at Habitat-NYC
* Perform other general office and administrative duties as directed by the Family Services team
* Provide general assistance to customers, answering questions, and directing customers to the correct department
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum 1 day per week for at least 3 hours