DESCRIPTION OF ROLE:
Gain great work experience or earn academic credit while working with a dynamic non-profit team!
The Volunteer Outreach Intern works directly with the Program Coordinator to manage the Coalition’s volunteer program. Gain invaluable project management experience, mentoring and insight into non-profit administration.
November is Hunger & Homelessness Awareness Month and the Public Awareenss Outreach Program Coordinator is in need of efficient, fast learners to think on their feet while executing a number of activiteis including the Safari Hunt for Shelter Novemebr 2nd; Project Homeless Connect Pahokee November 14th; Read in Shcools Novemebr 16th-20th and other awareenss events schduled during November.
In addition, volunteers will have the oportunity to help plan and coordinate December's Homeless Persons' Memorial Event 2015.
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- Donor Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Please visit www.homelesscoalitionpbc.org to file a volunteer application.
- Sensational Sorters, Helping...
- Volunteer Needed! Data Entry,...
- Volunteer to greet guests for...
- Volunteer Internship for Busy...
- *Breaking Bread Breaking...
- Social Media - Real Change...
- Creative Group Projects: Bring...
- Branding Campaign + Experienced...
- Pantry Food Needed!!
- *The Donation Committee Seeks...