Girls on the Run is a transformational learning program through 3rd-8th grade girls. We teach life skills through dynamic, conversation-based lessons and running games.
Coaches will volunteer their time to meet with a small team of girls (3rd-5th grade or 6th-8th grade) twice a week after school for 10 weeks.
A curriculum is provided with lessons and we provide a box full of materials! We will also provide you with a free training before the season.
You do not have to be a runner to be a coach! Just ready to have fun and inspire greatness.
We have available positions in elementary and middle schools throughout Union County, NC.
We are currrently in need of coaches at Rocky River Elementary on either Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Teaching / Instruction
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2:00-3:30pm twice a week for 10 weeks
- Attend meetings and events (some nights and weekends)
- Coach GOTR at Rocky River...
- Coach GOTR at New Salem
- Coach GOTR at Rea View Elementary
- Coach GOTR at Weddington...
- Coach GOTR at Hemby Bridge...
- Coach GOTR at New Town Elementary
- Coach GOTR at Sandy Ridge...
- Girls on the Run of Union County...
- Coach Heart & Sole at Union...
- Coach Heart & Sole at Parkwood...
- Coach GOTR at Antioch Elementary
- Coach GOTR at Indian Trail...
- Coach GOTR at Marvin Elementary