Provide friendly customer service and assistance to patients, staff and family members who visit the NCMC Gift shop. Training is provided for the computer point-of-sale system. To apply to be a volunteer go to: https://www.bannerhealth.com/ways-to-give/volunteer and complete an application form.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Sub position 4 hours shift a week as needed
- Computer training on Point of Sales, Background & health screen
- Volunteer Waiting Room Cookie...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Volunteer Craft Donor
- Dismissal Desk Volunteers
- NCMC Gift Shop
- North Colorado Medical...
- Summit View Mammography Clinic
- Out Patient Rehab Services...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store