Enjoy the outdoors and meet new people while helping the staff with special events throughout the year. Proceeds support preservaton and restoration of The Barnacle.
EVENING EVENTS: Setup, ticket and merchandise sales, cleanup, ADA shuttle driver, and shoreline safety.
- Concerts: 4pm-9pm on 9/11, 10/9, 11/13, 12/11, 1/8, 2/12, 3/13, 4/9 and 5/14.
- Movies: 5pm-10pm on 9/4, 11/19, 12/4, 12/28 and 3/5.
DAY EVENTS: Setup, traffic control, ticket sales, food concession, crafts, tours, ADA shuttle driver, and cleanup.
- Mad Hatter Arts Festival: 8:30am-1:30pm or 1pm-5pm on Sat & Sun 11/19 & 11/20.
- Cars & Cigars: 8:30am-1:30pm or 1pm-5pm on Sunday 6/18.
- Old-fashioned Picnic: 8:30am-1:30pm or 1pm-5pm on Tuesday 7/4.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- 5 hours per event.
- Signed volunteer form. Teens under 18 must have parental consent & must be accompanied by an adult.