Disaster Action Team: CAC Activators
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
Be on-call one day per week to support the response to local disasters from home. If there is a local disaster during the on-call shift, this position supports the response by activating credit cards the Red Cross gives to help disaster clients, and issu
OPEN TIME DAYSREQUIRED TRAINING
Must have access to a phone during a weekday or weekend 12-hour shift (6am-6pm or 6pm-6am) on the same day every week.
- Orientation to American Red Cross
- Disaster Services: An Overview
- Shelter Fundamentals
- Disaster Assessment Basics
- Client Assistance System Training (scheduled one on one with interested applicants for the position)
- Press Release Email Training (scheduled one on one with interested applicants for the position)
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.