Why not start the year off by giving of your time and energy to a good cause? Nothing boosts your spirits more than giving back to others in need.
We are looking for someone to do research to provide data on corporations which will help us establish corporate parternerships with Wells Bring Hope.
- Strong research skills to find potential corporate partnership prospects for our nonprofit organization
- Good analytical ability, able to make assessments regarding a potential target's fit with the organization
- Comfortable working in Excel
- Well organized
- Familiarity with one or more of these cloud-based tools: Dropbox, Google Docs, SharePoint, Office 365
- Capable of working independently with minimal oversight while thinking critically about your individual role in the context of a larger project
- Good basic writing skills, capable of writing up results of research findings.
- Research potential corporate partners via exploring and analyzing company websites, umbrella sites and other online means
- Filter research findings by meeting research criteria
- Update findings and add company contacts to database
- Communicate twice a month with Corporate Partnership management through database updates, emails, and/ or phone calls if needed.
- Submit applications/ inquiries to companies for corporate donor relationship or funding in timely manner when requested.
Who are we?Wells Bring Hope drills wells to bring safe water to rural villages in Niger, West Africa, the poorest country in the world. The burdern of getting water falls on women and girls which means that girls can't go to school and women can't work to earn money for their families. All that changes when a well is drilled in a village. Your help is more than just a drop in the bucket, it transforms lives for generations to come. We invite you to join our cause and help us save lives with safe water
If you are interested in this position or other positions in our organization, please email resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Internet Research
- Reading / Writing
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-5 hours a week