Time's Up! is a 27-year-old grassroots non-profit environmental organization located in New York City. Time's Up! organizes hundreds of educational workshops, events, and campaigns to promote environmental sustainability.
We are currently seeking an Assistant to the Director Intern. Applicants must be flexible, computer savy, and fluent in English, with excellent writing, proofreading, and organizational skills.The position involves working in several different locations in lower Manhattan and Brooklyn, assisting the director in a variety of activities, including setting up events, managing spaces, organizing committees and meetings, and communicating with other organizations and volunteers. Commitment is approximately 15-20 hours per week (flexible hours). Time's Up! has a unique structure in that it is operated 100% by volunteers and has an incredible track record of accomplishment. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how a grassroots organization can effect substantial change.
Please see our website at:
- Event Planning / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 days/week
- Social Media & Web Intern-...
- Time's Up! - Bicycle Mechanic
- Time's Up! - Website Developer
- Public Relations/Media Internship
- Video Archiving Intern
- Archivist for Environmental...
- Intern- Museum of Reclaimed...
- Museum Archivist and Store...
- Bicycle Co-op Space...
- Time's Up! - Fundraising...
- Time's Up! - Volunteer Coordinator
- INTERN- Time's Up! Assistant to...