YOU can make a difference in the life of someone at a very difficult time in his or her life!
How can you make that happen?
- Offer companionship and share a few hours of your time each month;
- Offer a smile, a hug, a kind word;
- Be a presence for someone who is lonely;
- Sit with a patient to give a weary caregiver a much needed break;
- Run errands for someone who can no longer leave home;
- Read or provide music (instrument, singing, or cell phone!);
- Share your certified/trained best friend (dog, cat, bunny, miniature horse!) and see a face light up immediately!
Needs exist today - in your communty - and we would welcome the opportunity to talk more with you about how to get connected!
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Problem Solving
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- As flexible as you choose!