Do you have 1 or 2 hours a week to volunteer to help improve the quality of life for another person? If you do, please consider volunteering with Grace Hospice. We are in need of Volunteers to give companionship to elderly Hospice patients. Hospice training is provided.
- Elder care
- Literacy / Reading
- Visual Arts
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week
- Do you like Westerns?
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Clermont County Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Okeana
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- White Oak - Cincinnati Volunteer...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice