Do you have 1 or 2 hours a week to volunteer to help improve the quality of life for another person? If you do, please consider volunteering with Grace Hospice. We are in need of Volunteers to give companionship to elderly Hospice patients. Hospice training is provided.
- Elder care
- Literacy / Reading
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours a week
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Waynesville Area Hospice Volunteer
- Bethel Area Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Do you like visiting with Seniors?
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Sabina
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- Blanchester Companionship...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice