Our volunteers are an integral part of the care team. Grace Hospice provides extensive training and unwavering support and appreciation for your gift of time and self.
At this time Grace Hospice - Cincinnati is in need of Volunteers to provide emotional support and companionship to our Hospice patients in the Hamilton area.
Our office is centrally located, but we service patients all over the Greater Cincinnati area. This is an extremely flexible opportunity, and probably one of the most rewarding you can possibly find.
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Do you like Westerns?
- Mason Area Hospice Volunteer
- Do you quilt?
- Goshen Area Hospice Volunteer
- Clermont County Hospice Volunteer
- Anderson Township Hospice...
- Mt Orab Hospice Volunteer
- Veterans in Hospice
- Have time to share during the...
- Eastgate Area Hospice Volunteer...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed for Mt...
- Be a Hospice Volunteer
- West Chester Hospice Volunteer
- Milford Area Volunteer Needed
- Hospice Volunteer Sought in Okeana
- "Tuck In" Hospice Patients
- Walnut Hills Volunteer Needed...
- White Oak - Cincinnati Volunteer...
- Monfort Heights Area Hospice...
- Scrapbooking for Hospice