Help us make Dallas no kill! Connect with citizens who need help keeping their pets on our Positive Alternatives to Shelter Surrender hotline. We often get citizens getting in touch who are looking for help. Either they want to surrender their dogs to us or they need help paying for vet bills or their pet just had a litter that they don't know what to do with. While we need to stay true to our mission to rescue from Dallas Animal Services, we can provide these people to positive alternatives, whether its affordable vet clinics, networking for re-homing etc. Time commitment: Preferably on a daily basis, as these people are often in dire situations so quick response time is essential.
Requirements: phone and email access, good verbal and written communication skills, empathy, customer service experience a plus.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- One hour on your scheduled day
- Feral Cat Colony Manager
- Animal Assistance Partner...
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Compassionate and Experienced...
- Foster/medical administrator
- Adoption Hotline Voicemail...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Vet Approval Admin
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Calendar Project...
- Animal Data Admin
- Social Media Intern
- Foster Parent Representative