The Arc Greater Twin Cities is a grassroots advocacy organization serving people with intellectual and developmental disabilites. Volunteers are needed to provide fun activities and childcare to children of all abilities whose parents attend a networking group for Spanish speaking families. Spanish speaking volunteers are desireable but Spanish language abilities are not required.
There are two opportunities available
- Minneapolis: 2nd Thursday of the month from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- St. Paul: 4th Wednesday of the month from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
This can be your opportunity to enhance the quality of life and bring the promise of a better tomorrow to families affected by intellectual and developmental disabilities. To learn more, email Michelle Theisen at email@example.com.
- Child Care
- Child Development
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours a month, includes travel time
- Rack 'em Up in Brooklyn Center!
- Rack 'em Up in Bloomington!
- Childcare Volunteers Needed -...
- Make a difference in the Spanish...
- Rack 'em Up in St. Paul!
- Childcare Volunteer Minneapolis...
- Child Care Volunteers
- Volunteer with ¡Adelante! -...
- GetSet for Work! Intern
- Rack 'em Up in New Hope!
- Family Fun Event – Sat. Feb 11th!
- Gala Galore & More!
- Make a Difference Day – Sat. Feb...
- Help a child, help a community!
- Rack 'em Up in Richfield!
- Child care volunteers needed!...