This is a wonderful opportunity to get to know amazing children who have an intellectual or developmental disability, to touch their lives, and learn a little bit about you! Volunteers are needed to provide child fun activities and care to children of all abilities while their parents attend a support group. Spanish speaking volunteers are highly desired but speaking Spanish is not required.
Two opportunities are available:
- Minneapolis: 2nd Thursday of the month from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
- St. Paul: 4th Wednesday of the month from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
The Arc Greater Twin Cities is a grassroots advocacy organization focused on providing services to individuals with disabilities in the MN metro area. If interested, please email Michelle Theisen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her at 952-920-0855.
- Child Care
- Child Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Rack 'em Up in Brooklyn Center!
- Rack 'em Up in Bloomington!
- Childcare Volunteers Needed -...
- Make a difference in the Spanish...
- Rack 'em Up in St. Paul!
- Childcare Volunteer Minneapolis...
- Child Care Volunteers
- Volunteer with ¡Adelante! -...
- GetSet for Work! Intern
- Rack 'em Up in New Hope!
- Family Fun Event – Sat. Feb 11th!
- Gala Galore & More!
- Make a Difference Day – Sat. Feb...
- Help a child, help a community!
- Rack 'em Up in Richfield!
- Child care volunteers needed!...