- Develops resources, researches funding sources, and edits proposals for a variety of organizations
- Prepares contract proposals and may administer major contracts. Also may negotiate contractual provisions with potential funders.
- Identifies DITR financial needs and organizations with similar interests and focus.
- Contacts potential funders for updates on funding cycle and grant opportunities.
- Assists in outlining proposals.
- Coordinates and maintains grant calendar and transmits information monthly to the Executive Director and Board.
- Responsible for building and sustaining relationships with current, new and potential grant giving organizations.
- Maintains accurate reports and documentation for agencies giving the DITR subcontracting funds.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development
- Advertising Sales Representative