Grant Development Officer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Develops resources, researches funding sources, and edits proposals for a variety of organizations
- Prepares contract proposals and may administer major contracts. Also may negotiate contractual provisions with potential funders.
- Identifies DITR financial needs and organizations with similar interests and focus.
- Contacts potential funders for updates on funding cycle and grant opportunities.
- Assists in outlining proposals.
- Coordinates and maintains grant calendar and transmits information monthly to the Executive Director and Board.
- Responsible for building and sustaining relationships with current, new and potential grant giving organizations.
- Maintains accurate reports and documentation for agencies giving the DITR subcontracting funds.
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity