- Responsible for initiating and cultivating long-term relationships and building financial, in-kind, volunteer labor, and community support among (but not limited to) local governmental entities, educational institutions, charitable and church-affiliated organizations, civic associations, etc..
- Represents Diamond In The Rough (DITR) in community/economic development activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring company visibility in all aspects of the community, establishing and maintaining relationships with other organizations in the community to meet and not duplicate needs and services.
- Assists in the coordination of impact luncheons and community orientations.
- Acts as staff liaison, supporting and assisting in the recruiting of committee volunteers for various committees and positions.
- Gives interviews (all media formats) in a manner that conveys the DITR mission and passion that instills a desire to engage in DITR programs.
- Responsible for representing DITR at public ceremonies and makes presentations to potential partners, corporations, civic groups, service and faith-based organizations, and schools enhancing their willingness to give.
- Responsible for creating and facilitating supporter acknowledgment and recognition.
- Provides support as required to achieve the DITR's strategic objectives.
- Assesses DITR's in-kind or financial needs and pursues relevant funding options.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Graphic Designer/Illustrator
- Social media/Internet Specialist
- Instructional Designer
- Givings Program Coordinator
- CROWNS College/Career Program...
- Publications Editor
- Volunteer Services Coordinator
- Web Developer
- Community Service Coordinator
- Video Editor
- Community Development Officer
- Grant Development Officer
- Public Relations/Marketing
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Radio - Associate Producer
- Special Events Coordinator
- Program Trainer
- Sales & Marketing Team
- Research & Development
- Advertising Sales Representative