Community Development Officer
28 people are interested
- Responsible for initiating and cultivating long-term relationships and building financial, in-kind, volunteer labor, and community support among (but not limited to) local governmental entities, educational institutions, charitable and church-affiliated organizations, civic associations, etc..
- Represents Diamond In The Rough (DITR) in community/economic development activities and initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring company visibility in all aspects of the community, establishing and maintaining relationships with other organizations in the community to meet and not duplicate needs and services.
- Assists in the coordination of impact luncheons and community orientations.
- Acts as staff liaison, supporting and assisting in the recruiting of committee volunteers for various committees and positions.
- Gives interviews (all media formats) in a manner that conveys the DITR mission and passion that instills a desire to engage in DITR programs.
- Responsible for representing DITR at public ceremonies and makes presentations to potential partners, corporations, civic groups, service and faith-based organizations, and schools enhancing their willingness to give.
- Responsible for creating and facilitating supporter acknowledgment and recognition.
- Provides support as required to achieve the DITR's strategic objectives.
- Assesses DITR's in-kind or financial needs and pursues relevant funding options.
About Diamond In The Rough
2140 McGee Road, Suite C-640, Snellville, GA 30078, US
To motivate, educate, inspire and provide guidance to girls ages 4-18 through mentoring and life skills development.
A chrisitian organization that provides mentoring to girls through weekly workshops, field trips, community service projects and other activities.
We'll work with your schedule.
2140 McGee RoadSuite C-640Snellville, GA 30078
- Verbal / Written Communication