Assist Seniors with Medicare Benefits. Become a Medicare Benefit Counselor.
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereAging and Disability Services Division1820 S. Sahara AvenueSuite #205Las Vegas, NV 89104
The State of Nevada, Aging and Disability Services Division is recruiting volunteers to serve as Benefit Counselors in the Las Vegas Metropolitan area. Volunteer benefit counselors offer Medicare beneficiaries unbiased information and assistance regarding health insurance and prescription drug plan choices.
We offer 18 hours of comprehensive Medicare classroom training plus shadowing with an experienced Benefits Counselor to prepare volunteers to perform this important role.
Benefit counselors are needed to prepare older adults and individuals with disabilities to make informed decisions about their health care and prescription drug plans.
If you want to make a difference and provide a valuable service to a vulnerable population, call Millie Thomas TODAY at (702) 486-2439 or email her at email@example.com for additional information.
- Critical Thinking
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 8 hours a month
- Got Time? Got Heart? Volunteer...
- Looking for Super People to...
- Lend a Hand -- Make an impact...
- Do you like making presentations?
- Got Time to Give Back. Help...
- Protect - Detect - Report......
- Looking for Life Impacting...
- Advocate for older adults!
- Looking for service that impacts...
- Help prevent Medicare Fraud!
- Volunteer as an Outreach...
- Older Adults living in long-term...
- Assist Seniors with Medicare...
- Medicare Benefits Specialist