Pre-Med and Pre-Nursing Volunteer Opportunities
251 people are interested
When accepted into our volunteer program, you will be joining people who are dedicated to giving back to our community and enhancing their healthcare experience.
Opportunities at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns include: Nursing Units, Integrative Healing, New Beginnings Boutique and Gift Shop, and more.
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and make a difference. Other benefits of volunteering within our team include:
- Career exploration for students
- Health care-related scholarship opportunities
- Inclusion in Sharp HealthCare social events
- Leadership-building opportunities
- Skills, training and work experience
We'll work with your schedule.
3003 Health Center DriveSan Diego, CA 92123
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum commitment - 100 hours, 3 or 4 hours week
- Complete a basic health screening for patient safety