Volunteers are needed to help provide companionship and comfort to hospice patients and their families.
Hospice patients could be residing in Beachwood nursing home; in their home or a nearby community facility.
Some duties may include:
Offering companionship and engaging them in an activity
Provide respite to the families
Shopping or running errands for the family
Light housekeeping or gardening
Preparing snacks or meals
Mandatory Orientation; background check; TB screening & references
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Help others search for jobs!
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!
- Prepare others for a 1st...