We are looking for 1 more volunteer to help escort 1 or 2 residents from our Care Center to a Water Color Class next door at Tower Apartments. This class meets on Wednesdays from 12:30-2:30pm. You must be able to stay with your resident(s) and bring them back to their rooms. The buildings are connected by tunnel. You are welcome to participate in the class too! You will likely be pushing a wheelchair.
We are looking for 1 or 2 volunteers to assist with various art classes, sponsored by our Life Long Learning Program. We have mosaic, clay classes, watercolor and memory tile classes taking place throughout the year. Contact us to find out when the next class starts. They usually run 6 to 8 weeks and a commitment for the entire 6 or 8 week program is appreciated. NO experience is necessary, just a willingness to help our residents participate.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week for 6-8 weeks
- Must be able to push a wheelchair.
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Water Color Class Escort
- Cribbage Volunteers
- Shopping Escort
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Computer Coaches
- Pianist - Park Apartments
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Adult Day Center Escort/Activity...
- Ebenezer Care Center Spring...
- Movie Assistant
- MN Opera Classes at Ebenezer...