We are looking for 5 or more volunteers to help escort 1 or 2 residents from our Care Center to a Water Color Class next door at Park Apartments. This class meets on Tuesdays from 10:00-12pm. This happens Tuesdays June 6th-August 29th. You must be able to stay with your resident(s) and bring them back to their rooms. The buildings are connected by tunnel or outside. You are welcome to participate in the class too! You will be pushing a wheelchair.
Make a difference in the lives of our seniors.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week for 6-8 weeks
- Must be able to push a wheelchair. Fingers Printing.
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Cribbage Volunteers
- Fishing Outings with Senior...
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Computer Coaches
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Pianist - Park Apartments
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Adult Day Center Escort/Activity...
- Ebenezer Care Center Spring...
- Boat Outing - White Bear Lake
- State Fair Ticket Donation