We are looking for 5 or more volunteers to help escort 1 or 2 residents from our Care Center to a Water Color Class next door at Park Apartments. This class meets on Tuesdays from 10:00-12pm. This happens Tuesdays June 6th-August 29th. You must be able to stay with your resident(s) and bring them back to their rooms. The buildings are connected by tunnel or outside. You are welcome to participate in the class too! You will be pushing a wheelchair.
Make a difference in the lives of our seniors.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week for 6-8 weeks
- Must be able to push a wheelchair. Fingers Printing.
- Water Color Class Escort
- Cribbage Volunteers
- Meal Server / Park Apts
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Beauty Shop Escort
- Pet Visitor/Dogs
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Monthly Birthday Party
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Summer Lake Outings With Seniors
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Special Performance by Esparanza...
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Garden Club Volunteers
- Arts and Crafts Volunteer
- Estate Sales / Hands & Hearts...
- Movie Assistant - Popcorn and...
- Minneapolis Pops Concert Outing
- Weekly Bowling at the Care Center