This is an opportunities to teach and enhance reading with learning disabled youth, teaching sound, comprehension, decoding, spelling, building vocabulary, teaching self-control, time management, respect for self and other, this is a independent living reading class. Teaching Reading in small groups of 3 to 5 students, the program is locating in several Detroit Public Schools.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- hours, three time per week,total of 12 hours.
- dedicated to the under-prividges
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Reading Teacher
- Fundraising Committee Officers
- Writers desperately needed
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Volunteer Chairman for...
- Committee Members
- Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Re: Volunteer Reading Teacher
- fundraising activities
- Want an Internship Opportunity...
- Job Developer/Business Manager
- Volunteers/Board of Directors...
- Grant writer/Program Coordinator
- Volunteer Reading Teacher