When accepted into our volunteer program, you will be joining people who are dedicated to giving back to our community and enhancing their healthcare experience.
Opportunities at Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women & Newborns include: Nursing Units, Integrative Healing, New Beginnings Boutique and Gift Shop, and more.
Volunteering is a great way to meet new people and make a difference. Other benefits of volunteering within our team include:
- Career exploration for students
- Health care-related scholarship opportunities
- Inclusion in Sharp HealthCare social events
- Leadership-building opportunities
- Skills, training and work experience
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum commitment - 100 hours, 3 or 4 hours week
- Complete health screening for patient safety